Did you know that 1 in 6 Oklahomans are unsure where their next meal will come from? Join International BMX Ministries and USABMX in supporting the 4th Annual Grandsgiving Food Drive in support of the Community Food Bank of Eastern Oklahoma and help fight hunger, feeding hope.
LIST OF MOST DESIRED ITEMS
- Proteins: peanut butter, canned meats, dry pinto beans
- Fruits & Vegetables: dried fruit, canned fruit, and low-sodium vegetables
- Grains: brown rice, whole grain cereal, crackers, oatmeal, and pasta
- Non-food items: toothpaste, shampoo, soap, laundry detergent, and other basic necessities are also accepted at the Food Bank.
WE CANNOT ACCEPT
- Food that is homemade, home-canned or previously opened
- Unlabeled products or a product not in its original packaging
- Perishable food, alcohol, medicine or sodas
- Rusty, dented cans
- Outdated product